Eglantina condominium # 2 vacation rental rates are quoted and paid in US Dollars. The rates are subject to change.

2007/2008 rates are:

$110/day      $740/week      $2,450/month

Taxes are included in the above rates. DSL Internet is available for an additional $30/month.

A 25% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is due 45 days prior to arrival.

Eglantina condominium owners voted not to rent to families with children under the age of 13.

To check the current value of the US Dollar vs the Mexican Peso, click here.